Wednesday, July 12, 2017

New DT-members

Thanks to all the wonderful ladies who entered our DT call!
It had been a very hard decission for me as I wanted to chose all of you... But as I didn't have that many open positions I had to chose just 3 of you very talented ladies.



Please welcome our new DT member, 

who's joining Team B





I'm from the Netherlands and I'm 39 years old. I'm a wife and mum of two one is 14 and the other one is almost 18. I've been making cards and crafting ever since I was a little girl. I love to inspire others to create. I also volunteer in a home for people with braindamage, there we craft with the people who live there. Every spare minute I spend in my craftroom so I hope to inspire people to join the Creatalicious Challenges! 





Please welcome our new DT members, 

who're joining Team A




Hi my name is Meighan and I live in Sydney Australia.  I work full time and I am a mum of a wonderful daughter. 
I have been been crafting for about 15 years which is mainly creating cards.  I love colouring with copic markers and being inspired by other crafters.
I am thrilled to part of the Creatalicious Design Team and look forward being inspired by my fellow teamies and our followers.




&




 Hi all,  my name is Petra and together with my husband I live in the Netherlands. Card making is one of the ways I use to relax from work.

Many years ago I started with the standard 3D images and some origami. Since then I tried many different techniques which makes crafting so much fun as you are constantly learning. One of my favorite techniques however stays stitching.

The chance of being part of a wonderful design team brought me in contact with using digi stamps and I love it.  Next to the Creatalicious hallenge blog I am on the design team of the Crafty Friends challenge blog. My personal blog is Card Blanche

I am looking forward to working with her and I hope that she enjoys being part of our team here @ Creatalicious Challenges.

Hugs,
Melanie

1 comment: